TRAINING MANAGEMENT SYSTEM SOFTWARE
Quality Training Database QTD™
QTD is Quality Training Systems flagship product designed and developed to help you fulfill all PER-005 requirements:
- Manage the SAT Process
- Manage all the data needed to demonstrate your training program follows the Systematic Approach to Training (SAT).
- Manage Employee Class Schedules and Grades
- Store and organize all the data relating to training delivery and tracking of operator certifications.
- Track Employee Training, Qualification, & Certification Requirements
- QTD maintains the employee records that you need to ensure your operators are trained, qualified, and maintain their certification. Notifications of upcoming certificate expirations and other custom alarms help your organization stay on top of training requirements. Operator training records can be uploaded from QTD to NERC’s SOCCED.
- Over 70 Pre-Configured Reports
- NERC auditors know QTD. Many users have told us how QTD reports have helped them to prepare for audits and answer specific questions that auditors have asked.
Contact us today at email@example.com or call 443-755-0790 ext. 119 to learn more about how QTD can improve your training program!
Test Development Tool (TDT)
Demonstrate the effectiveness of your training program with Test Development Tool (TDT) module. Users can develop Test Items matched to Learning Objectives (Skills/Knowledge) and Tests matched to ILAs. All data is linked in the QTD™ database.
When paired with QTD, TDT allows you to:
- Assess trainees’ mastery of critical skills and knowledge, by linking learning objectives to test items to assess competency.
- Link tests and generate different versions of tests for Individual Learning Activities (ILA) as required by the SAT process.
- Generate different versions of tests for a given ILA for re-takes or other purposes.
- When tests are created in TDT and administered through the Employee Portal (EMP) module, test results auto-populate in QTD, eliminating data entry and risks of errors.
- Includes the following functionality:
- Five types of test items; three taxonomy levels
- Items can include graphics in one of three sizes
- Items for tests can be selected randomly of individually
- Different reports for tests and test items available
Contact us today at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 443-755-0790 ext. 119 to learn more about adding TDT to your QDT database!
Employee Portal (EMP)
The EMP module, when paired with QTD, greatly increases your ability to automate delivery of training to employees. EMP is linked to QTD’s database allowing the exchange of data as needed.
When Employees log in to EMP, a dashboard with customized information is displayed.
Investing in EMP will reduce the costs of implementing your training program:
- Save time on transcribing test scores; no need to maintain paper copies of completed tests.
- Save time entering student evaluation results into QTD.
- Provide employees with easy access to pertinent training reports.
The delivered content and the timing of delivery are managed by the instructor using the EMP Controls through the QTD Main Menu. Instructors can:
- Determine when Employees can access tests and student evaluation forms.
- Develop your own training courses in SCORM-compliant software such as Captivate or Articulate and deliver them via EMP.
- Schedule delivery of on-line courses to Employee dashboards.
With EMP, employees can:
- Complete tests developed in TDT online; tests are automatically graded and results submitted to QTD.
- Complete Student Evaluation forms.
- View upcoming classes and selected reports.
- Complete on-line training courses developed in SCORM-compliant software such as Captivate and Articulate.
Contact us today at email@example.com or call 443-755-0790 ext. 119 to learn more about adding EMP to your QDT database!