- This event has passed.
Training Design & Development: Taking Training to the Next Level Hosted by WAPA
December 5, 2018 @ 8:00 am - December 6, 2018 @ 5:00 pm$800
In this highly interactive 2-day course we will address current training design and development trends, as well as common design and development mistakes and how to avoid them. Participants are required to bring their company’s training materials for their use during our hands-on exercises. During these exercises, you will have the opportunity to enhance your company’s materials with what is learned in each lesson. Click here to view the course agenda.
After the course you’ll be able to complete the following:
- Identify common training design mistakes and how they can be avoided
- Identify good and could be better training designs
- Create a sound training design that meets all the training design criteria
- Identify instructional design trends
- Evaluate instructional design trends and identify how they can be applied to the system operator world
- Describe the evolution of the instructional design and development phases
- Identify good and could-be-better examples of training materials
- Identify common e-learning development mistakes and how they can be avoided
- Identify good and could-be-better e-learning lessons
- Create a sound e-learning lesson that meets all the training development criteria
- Identify common test development mistakes and how they can be avoided
- Identify good and could-be-better test questions
- Create sound test questions for lessons that meet all the test development criteria
For hotel recommendations click here. You will be redirected to the WAPA website.