QTD ProductsTraining Services Offered
THE QUALITY TRAINING DATABASE (QTD)
The QTD™ Product Line
The Quality Training Database™ (QTD™) is Quality Training Systems flagship product for:
- Managing the SAT Process
QTD allows you to manage all the data needed to demonstrate use of the Systematic Approach to Training (SAT) in building your training programs as required by PER-005.
- Managing Employee Class Schedules and Grades
The QTD also allows you to store and organize all the data relating to training delivery as required for PER-005 compliance and tracking of operator certification. QTD allows you to notify your operators of upcoming training and directly upload your training records to NERC SOCCED.
- Track Employee Training, Qualification, & Certification Requirements
QTD maintains the employee records that you need to ensure your operators are trained, qualified, and maintain their certification. Customized alarms keep you on track with operator status.
- Over 70 Pre-Configured Reports
Many users have told us how QTD reports have helped them to prepare for audits and answer specific questions that the auditors have asked. NERC auditors know QTD! They value the clarity and comprehensive nature of our reporting system.
Request your own customized demo:
Custom Report Builder (CRB)
The Custom Report Builder (CRB) allows a QTD user to build queries, export results to Excel and use Excel report features to create custom reports.
CRB expands your possibilities.
- Increases the range of reports available for internal and external use
- Responds to specific data requests from management, compliance, groups, auditors
Test Development Tool (TDT)
Demonstrate the effectiveness of your training program with TDT. Users can develop Test Items matched to Learning Objectives (Skills/Knowledge) and Tests matched to ILAs. All data is linked in the QTD™ database.
Functionality of TDT includes:
- Five types of test items; three taxonomy levels
- Items can include graphics in one of three sizes
- Items for tests can be selected randomly or individually
- Different reports for tests and test items available
Why is TDT a "must-have" in addition to the QTD Core Product?
- Demonstrate mastery of Skills & Knowledge objectives by creating and linking test items to assess competency.
- Link tests, ILAs, and JTA data as required by the SAT process
- Generate different versions of tests for a given ILA for re-takes or other purposes
- When tests are created in TDT they are administered through the Employee Portal (EMP), test results auto-populate in QTD, saving you time and money.
Employee Portal (EMP)
EMP, our recently-introduced web-based application, greatly increases individual employee ability to interact with QTD™. EMP is linked to QTD’s SQL database and exchanges data with the database as needed.
When Employees log in to EMP, a dashboard with customized information is displayed.
With EMP, Employees can:
- Complete tests developed in TDT on line; tests are automatically graded and results submitted to QTD™
- Complete Student Evaluation forms
- View upcoming classes and selected reports
- Complete on-line training courses developed in SCORM compliant software such as Captivate and Articulate
- All grades, completion dates, and related data can be viewed in QTD™
Here’s why investing in EMP will reduce costs in implementing your training program:
- Saves time on transcribing test scores; no need to maintain paper copies of completed tests.
- Saves time entering student evaluation results into QTD
- Provides Employees with easy access to pertinent reports
The delivered content and the timing of delivery are managed by the instructor using the EMP Controls through the QTD™ Main Menu. Instructors can:
- Determine when Employees can access tests and student evaluation forms and for how long
- Develop your own training courses in an on-line program such as Captivate or Articulate and deliver them via EMP!
- Schedule delivery of on-line courses to Employee dashboards
Important features of EMP include:
- All data flows through to QTD
- Instructor panel controls schedules for online course completion and transmits them to the Employee dashboard
- Instructor panel also controls release of tests and release of student evaulations to Employee dashboard
- Configurable settings for cut score, time available for test completion, etc.
Remote Hosting Service (Cloud Services)
Remote Hosting Service provides customers with easy access, automatic updates and technical support for the entire QTD product line by way of a secure private cloud.
QTS provides a secure SSAE 16 compliant and redundant environment for QTD data. Our service guarantees a 99.9% uptime, automatic updates and patches, and full tech support.
Customers who choose Remote Hosting typically include those who require or prefer more dedicated attention than they receive from their internal IT department or do not have the availability of a SQL server. Both of these needs can be met with the QTS Remote Hosting Service.