At QTS, we believe training makes a difference. It keeps teams productive, companies compliant, and gets employees home safely. We partner with our clients by connecting training to on-the-job performance, on the desk, in the field, every day. We offer consulting, training, and our proprietary software solutions to help our clients create, manage, and deliver training which makes a difference for their employees. We accomplish this by following our values:
- Take Pride in What You Do
- Add Value for Our Customers and Industries
- Make It Happen
- Obstacles are Opportunities
- Own It
Our values are the North Star for our decisions, the yardstick for our team members, and the guidebook for how we deliver value to the customers and the industries we serve. If these beliefs align with yours, and you meet the qualifications of this position, we encourage you to apply!
The ideal candidate for the Procurement Specialist position has experience reviewing purchasing contracts and working with insurance requests, and third-party procurement vendor systems such as Ariba, Avetta, etc. This is a newly created position at QTS, and it will be the successful candidate’s responsibility to help QTS build out the processes and procedures needed to meet the changing needs of the business procurement process. Potential career path opportunities include developing into a full-time role in Administration or Sales and Marketing.
This is a part-time position consisting of 20 hours per week with a regular work schedule of Monday-Friday 4 hours/day to support the QTS team’s needs.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Managing the implementation of purchasing contracts and end-user license agreements (EULA) with our corporate clients, many of whom use third-party procurement system vendors
- Working with client procurement agents to set up new contracts or modify existing contracts
- Upload invoices into client Ariba and other third-party procurement systems monthly
- Serve as Liaison between our consulting, software, and sales teams and our client procurement departments
- Provide women-owned business, and insurance certificates to our clients upon request
- Work with internal legal team and QTS clients to update software EULAs (End User License Agreements) and other contractual documents
- Facilitate the annual software invoicing and contract renewal process
- Other duties as assigned
Minimum Qualifications (Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities):
- Must have a minimum of 5 years expertise with relevant business applications (for example SAP, Ariba, Avetta)
- Must have experience reviewing purchasing and other legal contracts
- Experience working in a procurement department for a corporation preferred
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written with internal and external clients
- Strong cognitive thinking with analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills
- Ability to work well in a team environment or individually on projects
- Use discretion and trust with confidential material
- Effectively apply analytical and problem-solving skills
- Work independently, self-directed with excellent time managing skills with the ability to multi- task, prioritize, and meet deadlines
- Strong computer skills in MS Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Access, Teams,)
- Knowledge of QuickBooks a plus
- Associate degree in relevant area of focus, preferably in related procurement functions
- Part-time 20 hr. /wk.
- M-F 4 hr. /day
- $28-35 / hour DOE
Please apply by clicking here.